|CrystalTec CT101M||Ergonomic Seat & Hand Bar – Heart Rate Sensor – Transport Wheels – 8 Quiet Resistance Levels – Bottle Holder & Free Bottle – Phone Holder – 12 Month Warranty.||Mid-Range/Affordable.||SHOP NOW!|
|Skandika Foldaway||Foldable – Easy To Set Up – Compact – Pulse Sensors – LCD Display Screen – 8 Resistance Levels – Height Adjustable – Ergonomic Design.||Affordable||SHOP NOW!|
|JLL IC300||20KG Flywheel – Authentic Cycling Experience – Fully Adjustable – Display Monitor – Heart Rate Sensors – Transport Wheels – 12 Month Home Use Warranty.||Mid-Range.||SHOP NOW!|
Top 3 Magnetic Exercise Bikes
Magnetic exercise bikes use magnets to create the resistance. Magnetic resistance basically works by the magnets moving closer to the wheel and creating a drag. Magnetic resistance is a good option because it lets you control the level of resistance that you are working against and it works well with heart rate training and other inbuilt exercise programmes.
If you would like to learn more about buying a magnetic exercise bike for your home then read on for our guide to the top three!
CrystalTec CT101M Review – Our Number 1
- The CrystalTec CT101M (Shop now!) includes an adjustable seat complete with a large seat cushion for optimal comfort. The bike also has an adjustable and ergonomic handbar, and a heart rate monitor in the hand grip.
- This bike is complete with transport wheels which will help you move the bike in and out of storage.
- This exercise bike has an external magnetic bi-directional flywheel which allows for quiet magnetic resistance without any friction pads.
- The CrystalTec CT101Mhas eight levels of adjustable resistance which you can increase over time or use for HIIT training.
- The CrystalTec CT101M has an LCD display screen which will keep you up to date with all the important numbers including the distance, calories, speed and hand pulse.
- This exercise bike comes with a bottle holder and a free water bottle to help you keep hydrated throughout your workout. This bike also includes a phone holder so you can listen to music or scrawl through Facebook whilst exercising.
- The CrystalTec CT101M comes with a twelve month warranty which will keep you safe from any accidental or manufactured damages.
Features: Ergonomic Seat & Hand Bar – Heart Rate Sensor – Transport Wheels – 8 Quiet Resistance Levels – Bottle Holder & Free Bottle – Phone Holder – 12 Month Warranty.
Skandika Foldaway Review – Number 2
- The Skandika Fitness Bike is very easy to set up and fold away. You’ll get the bike up and running in no time, and then when you want to put it into storage you can do so quickly and easily thanks to the foldable design and transport wheels.
- This exercise bike is complete with pulse sensors located in the handlebar which can monitor your heart rate and add personal details to your display.
- This exercise bike also includes an LCD display which will keep you up to date with the calories you have burned, distance you have travelled, the time you have been working out a, the speed you have been peddling at and your pulse rate.
- The Skandika Foldaway has eight levels of adjustable manual resistance which you can use to push yourself or engage in HIIT training.
- This bike comes with a padded seat which can be heigh adjusted for a comfortable ride.
- The Skandika Foldaway has been ergonomically designed and it comes with comfortable pedals complete with a safety strap to keep you secure throughout the exercise.
Features: Foldable – Easy To Set Up – Compact – Pulse Sensors – LCD Display Screen – 8 Resistance Levels – Height Adjustable – Ergonomic Design.
JLL IC300 PRO Review – Number 3
- The JLL IC300 indoor exercise bike features a heavy 20kg flywheel which allows for a smooth performance with no vibrations or jerks to disrupt the exercise.
- This exercise bike uses a belt to set the cycling motion in place, so it will give you an authentic bike riding experience and utilise all the necessary muscles just as if you were cycling outside.
- The JLL IC300 is a sturdy and durable machine with a three piece crank system for extra reliability.
- This exercise bike can be customisedfor optimum comfort and ease of use. You have the option of adjusting the seat to ten different vertical levels and six horizontal levels, and you can also adjust the handlebars to six different vertical levels.
- This exercise bike includes a monitor which will keep you up to date with your speed, calories, time, distance and RPM. This bike also has heart rate sensors built into the handlebars so you can do heart rate training.
- The JLL IC300 has transport wheels which will help you wheel the bike in and out of sotrage or move it to a different room as and when you want.
- This bike is ROHS CE compliant and can hold a maximum of 130kg.
- The JLL IC300 has a twelve month home use warranty which will protect you against faulty deliveries or badly made machines.
Features: 20KG Flywheel – Authentic Cycling Experience – Fully Adjustable – Display Monitor – Heart Rate Sensors – Transport Wheels – 12 Month Home Use Warranty.
All three of these magnetic exercise bikes utilise magnetic resistance for a smooth, adjustable and realistic cycling experience. We are sure you would be pleased with any of these exercise bikes, but we would like to specially recommend the CrystalTec CT101M because it features a bi-directional flywheel which will create extra quiet magnetic resistance without any wear and tear, this bike comes with a water bottle holder, a free water bottle, and a phone holder, it has transport wheels and an ergonomic handlebar, and it comes with a 12 month warranty.